Formulated for normal, medium-textured, non-resistant hair, Motions Regular Hair Relaxer conditions as it relaxes.No-base formulation contains cationic conditioners that lock onto each hair to protect and hydrate throughout the relaxer process.Leaves hair looking smooth, silky and luxurious.
- For Professional Use Only
- No-base formulation contains cationic conditioners that lock onto each hair to protect and hydrate throughout the relaxer process
- Conditions as it relaxes
- Leaves hair looking smooth, silky and luxurious
- Step 1
- Application & Relaxation: Apply protective creme to nape and skin area. Part hair into 4 sections. Wearing protective gloves, start application at the nape area by applying relaxer creme close to the scalp but not onto the scalp. Continue in thin sections, moving in the direction of the forehead. Upon reaching the forehead, repeat the procedure on the other half of the head, applying the relaxer to the hairline last. After application is complete, begin smoothing in the nape area where the relaxer was first applied. Smooth hair several strokes and continue to the next section in same pattern as the relaxer was applied. Repeat the procedure until the hair is relaxed.
- (Warning: If patron has any discomfort or stinging sensations during the allocated time, rinse off the relaxer immediately.)
- Step 2
- Rinse: When desired relaxation has been obtained, rinse hair thoroughly with a strong force of warm water until the hair is free of all traces of the relaxer.
- Step 3
- Condition: Apply Motions® Moisture Plus Conditioner for 10 minutes and rinse.
- Step 4
- Neutralize: Keep hair in straight form. Do not manipulate the hair during shampooing. Use Motions® Classic Neutralizing Shampoo. Shampoo twice, rinsing well after each. Blot the excess water from the hair.
CAUTION / WARNING
Read carefully. Keep away from children at all times. Use only as directed. If accidentally swallowed, consult a physician immediately.
Contains alkali agent. Avoid contact with eyes. Can cause blindness. Keep out of reach of children. Can cause hair breakage and/or loss.
PRELIMINARY STRAND TEST
Apply a small amount of relaxer to several strands of hair from roots to ends. Smooth with finger until desired results. Leave relaxer on for recommended time (see timing guide below). Rinse, shampoo and towel dry the relaxer section only. Observe relaxation of hair for any damage to hair. If test shows hair breakage or other signs of damage, do not use product until hair has been reconditioned and retested.
Color Treated/Bleached - DO not use
Fine " 10-12 Minutes
Medium " 12-15 Minutes
Coarse " 15-18 Minutes
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.)..
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the "Complete Orders" link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item..
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations..
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound..